by Chris Black
Make sure you have a few thousand dollars in cash in your house at all times.
Logical deduction suggests a Russian (read Mossad) cyber-attack would probably target bank infrastructure in order to prevent people from withdrawing money or using credit cards.
US President Biden says Russia is about to conduct a Massive cyberattack against the United States & West: "It's coming." pic.twitter.com/LSFJOPKGbP
— Russia Ukraine Conflict (@Russiaconflict) March 21, 2022
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- UK Gas Up 96%…. JPMorgan Sees Gas Prices Hitting $6.20 By August In US
- Wait, What?
- Russia Says That the West is at War with Russia