As Democrats continue their ridiculous war on the second amendment, one Representative, Don Beyer (D-VA,) a member of the House Ways and Means panel, which writes taxes, wants to raise the price of AR-15’s by 1,000% through tax.
Democrats have already tried a number of gun laws at the state and federal level which in some instances increase tax on ammunition, limit magazine size, and outright ban normal civilian weapons. However, this 1,000% tax would effectively raise the cost of Ar-15’s by anywhere from $5,000 to $20,000 dollars in the most authoritarian restriction yet.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…