As gas prices across the country continue to rise, Americans should be directing their rage at Russian President Vladimir Putin — and not U.S. President Biden — a Democrat in the House of Representatives said, claiming that blaming anyone but Putin is “denying reality” and “frankly un-American.”
During an interview Monday, Democratic Rep. Kim Schrier, D-Wash., told “unDivided” podcast host Brandi Kruse that Putin should be exclusively blamed for skyrocketing prices over the last few weeks.
Lots of fear heading into the mid-terms as well there should be! They are going to get wrecked.
Make sure you read the comments, there are some doozies!
The White House told the TikTok influencers who were invited on the zoom call to blame the high gas prices on Putin. pic.twitter.com/qBCEA6r2C7
— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) March 14, 2022
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Did Klaus Schwab Just Threaten Brazil President Bolosonaro for NOT Signing the Pandemic Treaty? We “Powerful” “Have the Means to Impose the State of the World”
- Pfizer Tells Federal Judge that Pfizer Owns the Federal Government and Is thereby Immune to Normal Contract Law