It was last summer when Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s former IT aide, Imran Awan, was arrested at Dulles International Airport before he could leave the country. Just days earlier, the Daily Caller had reported that the FBI had seized smashed hard drives from Awan’s home.
Rep. Louie Gohmert just made a speech on House floor about DOJ’s failure to prosecute Imran Awan for House crimes. Here’s a direct clip of the speech: Rep. Louie Gohmert slams DOJ handling of Imran Awan House cyberbreach:
“We need someone assigned to the Awan case that will protect congress from further breaches and from the Awan crime family… for heavens sake, we need someone in the FBI to step up and do their job!” – Rep. Louie Gohmert
@replouiegohmert just said on the House floor that the FBI is ordering witnesses NOT to give it evidence in the Awan case, so it can say that there’s no evidence anything occurred.
.@replouiegohmert just said on the House floor that the FBI is ordering witnesses NOT to give it evidence in the Awan case, so it can say that there's no evidence anything occurred. Must-watch speech t.co/rWe93uJfNq
— Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) June 6, 2018
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!