Big tech’s continued crusade to silence conservative views has Florida GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis preemptively ditching YouTube for the alternative video social media site Rumble.
Gov. DeSantis has been silent on his YouTube channel for 3 months and posted a 45-second video on Rumble.
“Some of our biggest media conglomerates, who claim to be avatars of the First Amendment and free exchange of ideas, they really become cheerleaders for censorship,” DeSantis says.
“I think what we’re really witnessing is Orwellian.”
“Gov. Ron DeSantis is a longtime proponent of free speech and has been at the forefront of the effort to de-monopolize Big Tech,” Rumble CEO Chris Pavlovski said in a statement.
“In fact, YouTube recently removed from its platform a video of the governor and a handful of Ivy League-educated medical experts discussing the downsides of prolonged pandemic-related lockdowns. Rumble, on the other hand, invites robust and civic dialogue on our platform.”
“Google and YouTube have not been, throughout this pandemic, repositories of truth and scientific inquiry, but instead have acted as enforcers of a narrative, a big tech council of censors in service of the ruling elite,” DeSantis said, the Times reported.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably