Disney world is supposed to reopen on July 11th with reservations and Disney land July 17th. Obviously with Florida now hitting all time high spikes on Covid you are going to have many vacationer boomer grandparents cancelling vacations to the sunshine state of death and along with the Disney world reservations. On top of that the odds of they pushing a delay on that are pretty good. Expecting the fud on Disney to start end of June early July! Next Disney bounce load up on July 17th $100 Disney puts
The $100 Disney puts are July/17 for $113 as of Friday.. though the market took a doo doo and is bigly red after 4 pm when Robin Hood closes so the price probably will go up. I would buy them on a Disney pump Green Day as we have time and the Covid vision is still hesitant for many.. I’m putting in orders good for forever for 5 at $80 and 5 at $90 and 5 at $100 Monday Think the price pumped on the vix jump with drop off Friday. If they execute sometime in the next week sweet, if not oh well not going to chase them.
Don’t bet against the mouse except when it makes sense Disney puts $100 7/17
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas