During a normal inauguration ceremony, the “nuclear football”, containing all the kit the president needs to launch a nuclear strike, is handed over from one presidential aide to another at the stroke of noon.
The handover of the 45 pound leather-covered metal briefcase, and an accompanying card with authentication codes – known as the “nuclear biscuit” – is usually a significant, if discreet, part of the inauguration.
But Trump was expected to leave Washington DC at around 8am to fly to his Florida estate, Mar-a-Lago.
As president, it is understood he will take the nuclear football with him.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now