Right now the Fed is trying to get inflation down, which means they’re removing liquidity from the markets. It’s not going to stop inflation because it’s actually driven by supply shortage and has nothing to do with liquidity/amount of dollars, but the Fed wouldn’t know that.
Food and Energy cant be printed, but the Fed wouldn’t know that.
The ones actually affected will be the markets that relied on the new dollars coming in, which is what you can see happening now in stocks, bonds and crypto. Housing will drop too, only a lot slower. Even gold & silver might go down further.
Then one day the Fed will give up and that’s the moment you better have your seatbelt on.
Welcome to the rollercoaster crash.
It is finally happening.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW