by Josh Sigurdson with Tim Picciott via World Alternative Media
Josh Sigurdson talks with Tim Picciott, The Liberty Advisor about recent news coming out of the Federal Reserve meeting where Jerome Powell claims the Fed will increase interest rates twice in 2023 while the Fed’s Bullard is saying that the Fed may increase interest rates in 2022 as well.
Last time the Fed was increasing interest rates little by little, it was in anticipation of dropping it out and attempting to not fall into negative territory which it failed at avoiding.
This time, it appears they are anticipating a massive collision course for them to mitigate. But how on Earth in these crazy times are they going to manage to move interest rates up so much?
Tim breaks down his thoughts on this crumbling global economy and what he thinks will happen next.
Stay tuned for more from WAM!
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud