- Anna Kern, a 33-year-old nurse, got long COVID several months after being fully vaccinated.
- Doctors are starting to recognize that these cases are possible, even if they’re extremely rare.
- Kern said she’s struggling to return to work while dealing with extreme fatigue.
Anna Kern got her second vaccine dose five months ago, but it wasn’t a ticket to normality. Kern, a 33-year-old nurse practitioner, tested positive for COVID-19 in April and has been struggling with long COVID ever since.
The post-viral illness is characterized by symptoms that last a minimum of three weeks but can often drag on for months. Kern said her symptoms had gotten steadily worse. At first, she had chills and felt rundown, so she cut back her work hours – Kern had been doing COVID-19 tests in the Detroit area. Then she started experiencing extreme fatigue after minor activities like a walk or a jog.
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!