Louisiana electrical infrastructure is set back as high voltage cable towers crumble and the largest eight cable tower falls into the Mississippi River blocking barge and ship traffic. Gas prices at seven year highs and if you buy an electric vehicle, calls for taxes by road mile as no petrol tax will be collected. So much for free driving !
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
See also Kamala Harris Roundly Booed While Watching Alma Mater Howard Lose NCAA Tournament Game – Mocked After Embarrassing Postgame Speech to Players