The ratio of net worth to income made a new all-time record high last quarter: Natixis economist Joe Lavorgna
Elevated asset valuations relative to disposable income are less a sign of “wealth” than a sign of impending market losses.
CUMULATIVE #GDP GROWTH MINUS FEDERAL #DEBT ISSUANCE < ZERO
— Alastair Williamson (@StockBoardAsset) March 21, 2018
— Jesse Felder (@jessefelder) March 20, 2018
- Dutch Government to Ban All Farming
- Joe Rogan Ditches Trump Like a Hot Potato
- Video Released by Alleged Illinois Mass Shooter.
- Buyers are gone. Sellers are desperate. This is what start to a Housing Crash looks like.
- Trudeau’s Ban Extending To Hunting Rifles!
- WEForum is launching a very sinister Digital Passport September 2022. Yes, your blood will be required.
- “THREE of the top FIVE issuers …have already defaulted on their dollar bonds” BUCKLE UP
- You know inflation is bad when even simps start cutting back
- The public will quickly learn that COMMODITIES have far more value than worthless paper currency their governments can print at will…
- Putin Shuts Down Russian ADL