China’s stock market is down over 20%
GSIB banks are in a bear market
Argentina and Turkey’s currencies are down 40%+ this year
Venezuela is destroyed
South Africa, India, and others have suffered big time against the US dollar this year.
What am I supposed to say when the parrots repeat the lie “The stock markets are rising you liar!”?
The crisis in emerging market continues. The fallout persists as countries all over the world see inflation pick up, their currency drop, and contagion spreads throughout. The U.S. markets have been supported with generous donations from central bank intervention causing the longest bull market in history. The question is, can FANG stocks remain afloat with everything around sinking like a stone?
Turkish lira sinks after reports that a key central bank member could resign
ustry crash.jpg (890×463)
Argentina crisis: Peso crashes to record low amid IMF plea
Argentine Bond Risk Soars With Investors Losing Faith in Macri Era – BloombergQuint
India’s rupee falls to an all-time low
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…