The risk of an energy crunch in Europe this winter continues to rise. Stocks and supplies remain low ahead of the winter heating season starting in about a month from now. #gas #coal #power #emissions pic.twitter.com/dhlVjmcCJ4
— Ole S Hansen (@Ole_S_Hansen) September 13, 2021
Winter is coming#Protests Break Out in Europe As #Electricity Prices Soar
Consumers in Spain are protesting against utilities as households now pay double the price for electricity
Power prices hit this week records in the UK, Germany, and France, toot.co/Q2JfZGMzM9 pic.twitter.com/jUtKnhAHfh
— Tracy (𝕮𝖍𝖎) (@chigrl) September 13, 2021
See also The principal opinion formers of Europe have concluded that the West’s support of Ukraine has been one of the greatest errors
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas