(Reuters) – Three new conditions reported by people after vaccination with shots from Pfizer and Moderna are being studied to assess if they may be possible side effects, Europe’s drug regulator said on Wednesday.
Erythema multiforme, a form of allergic skin reaction; glomerulonephritis or kidney inflammation; and nephrotic syndrome, a renal disorder characterised by heavy urinary protein losses, are being studied by the safety committee of the European Medicines Agency (EMA), according to the regulator.
Last month, the EMA found a possible link between heart inflammation and the mRNA vaccines.
— The Weak Hands (@theweakhnds) August 11, 2021
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people