MEPs Cristian Terhes (Romania), Francesca Donato (Italy) and Ivan Sincic (Croatia) held a press conference on January 13, 2022, where they talked about the collapse of the health care system in Italy due to mandatory vaccination, as well as the police brutality against the peaceful protesters in the EU.
– 00:34 – MEP Francesca Donato about the situation in Italy [overburdened hospitals, fake vaxxed vs unvaxxed infection rate data, vaccine injury claims dismissed because it’s ‘not mandatory’, no investigation of vax contamination]
– 09:36 – MEP Ivan Sincic about the protests in Europe and failure of the restrictive measures to stop the spread of Covid [Croatian docs protesting due to ban on their use of Covid treatments]
– 13:11 – MEP Cristian Terhes about police brutality in Amsterdam, on January 2, and all across EU [Dutch veterans intervened to protect protesters from police, EU transitioning to tyranny – which he knows, having grown up in Soviet-era Romania]
On January 23, 2022, the three MEPs will attend the big protest in Brussels.
3 Euro MPs speak out. About 700 don’t give a ****, in the smoothly operating Democracy Federal Republic of Europe.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Disney Launches Clothing Line for Gay Children