by Chris Marcus of Arcadia Economics
Perhaps the ultimate sign that the #FederalReserve is way too far behind the curve in addressing #inflation is when even former Fed chairman Ben Bernanke is saying the Fed’s too slow in raising rates!
That’s right. Bernanke (who has a new book out) was on CNBC this week, and in addition to criticizing the Fed for being too slow in cleaning up the mess he left them with, he also mixed some other whoppers in there that you might just not believe.
So to hear the amazing views of what Helicopter Ben thinks about the current Federal Reserve’s monetary ‘tightening’, click to watch this video now!
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW