Looks like the process is moving along! LFG!!!
Link to tweet of official declaration from the Shanghai stock exchange:
Yanghe announced on Shanghai Stock Exchange that Evergrande defaulted to pay the principal and interest of a financial product due to the date on Nov.29 and the total is 72.5m RMB. It's a piece of iceberge of its huge demestic debts. It's another wake-up call for Wall Street. pic.twitter.com/E4XbLpZj1f
— Bai Xiaojun (@oriental_ghost) December 9, 2021
Link to Fitch report on the downgrade:
See also MTG: 'I’ve co-sponsored legislation to declare war on the cartels, because they are definitely declaring war on us.'
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people