Everyone keeps blaming the inexistent trade wars for widespread market corrections instead of the obvious: Monetary stimulus saturation, excessive valuations and Fed balance sheet reduction. $14bn this month
Number of countries suffering a drastic reversal in fund flows rises to 12 in 2018. A self-inflicted weakness after years of increasing imbalances believing in an eternal weak dollar and perennial low rates.
Yield curve inversion matters because the US has a parallel banking system of roughly equal size ($18 trillion) called the shadow banking system that can’t function properly with inverted yield curves
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools