DD Update 1 —
Look who picked up a bunch of shares… maybe they know something 🧐🧐
Original DD —
Just jumped in on $EXPE. Out of $SPCE and $MSFT which I jumped in on about a month ago. Check my comment history. Proof of positions—
- Listen to their latest earnings call and tell me otherwise — Link to Earnings Call
- They fired their whole management team which is why it dipped from $140ish a few months ago and things are better now than they were when it was trading around $140
- Barry Diller is running the company now and after listening to the earnings call I concluded that Barry is the man that will take this to the moon
- They guided double digit EBITDA growth even after taking into consideration impacts of virus
- Chairman Barry Diller and Vice Chairman Peter Kern LOADED up on shares
- On the earnings call they literally said they believe the stonk is significantly undervalued and that they will use any cash flow they have to buy back shares
- They said the prior management team made the company “fat” and that they expect $300-$500 million in cost savings
- Based on the best comp $BKNG and the multiples it’s trading at $EXPE has at least 50%-75% to run IMO to get to same valuation levels. $BKNG NTM EBITDA multiple is 14x. $EXPE is 8x.
- It’s significantly lagging the S&P over past year
- Coronavirus fear has beat this down as well and that fear will fade
- Economy good means people will travel more
- Potential acquisition candidate at these low valuations levels (jackpot scenario)
- Call premiums are cheap right now
- Barry Diller is the man and I’m riding this thing with him
Wish me luck autists.
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence.