Greedy speculators who levered up on debt to buy insanely overpriced houses because “real estate only goes up” are facing their financial wipeout in the globalist looting colonies of Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. Coming soon to a Fed-blown housing bubble near you.
After leading price growth over the pandemic, Australia’s most expensive homes are now driving the nascent property price bust.
According to new figures released by CoreLogic, the top 25% of homes by value fell by 0.5% in the April quarter, versus a 2.1% rise in values across the middle 50% and a 3.6% rise across the most affordable 25%:
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News