by John Ward
Sources suggest 30-Year Covid document plan
Last Saturday I received an email alleging that, under the Official Secrets Act, all dealings, papers and memos/emails relating to Covid19 will be sealed under the Thirty Year Rule.
Yesterday I contacted two bureacratic and two political sources. One confirmed it, two said “wouldn’t surprise me”, one said probably a hoax.
Today’s Slogpost is designed to demonstrate that, on paper, the story is highly credible given the continuing secrecy and free speech vandalism being routinely practised in the MSM, Whitehall, Downing Street and social media.
It is also consistent with clues I revealed some months back suggesting a biowarfare element spearheaded by Sir Mark Sedwill: the 30 year rule is rarely applied in peacetime.
But as yet, it remains a rumour – and nothing more. I’m therefore appealing for help from any quarter with further signs or more solid evidence to stand the story up. However, please do use my encrypted email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
I switched on Good Morning Britain today, chiefly on the grounds of the ghastly Piers Morgan no longer being part of the mix. I’ve never seen the show before, but it did bring back memories of ‘sofa news’ over the years, in that everything has to be upbeat, smiley and such a jolly lark.
In keeping with this style, Edwina Curry appeared on a video link to discuss Covid vaccination certificates. Her general air was one of ‘isn’t it wonderful how we’ve vaccinated fifty million people so I can now go to the theatre and concerts with my proof of vaccination and be very certain that I won’t be standing next to somebody infectious and you know, the only real side-effect of this jab is that we’ve all got itchy feet hahahahahaha so lets get out there and take our freedom back’.
Anchor lady said ‘so you want compulsory vaccination then?’ to which a horrified Currie replied certainly not no good gracious me I just want the freedom to not stand next to selfish people who don’t want the jab.
The presenter didn’t ask whether she was therefore in favour of leper colonies, which was sad because that’s exactly what I’d have done. However, with the viewers nodding enthusiastically at home to the wise words of Edwina the Eagle, a second person with frizzy hair, chubby face and eyes that reminded me of Susan Boyle popped up in another video frame to woffle on about Russian fascism and Mrs Thatcher would never have allowed this.
Anchor bimbo reminded this anonymous lady that Covid19 “is a deadly disease” (cut to the Eaglet nodding furiously) and so what would she do? This evoked muttering followed by a quick interruption from the interrogator (cut to Currie shaking her head with a patronising smile) and then whammo, onto cat stuck in tree somewhere near East Grinstead.
Utterly absent from the slot (or indeed Edwina Currie’s breezy illogic) was the following counter argument:
- The vaccine isn’t a vaccine and is by dint of its certification-level neither safe nor unsafe
- Currie has thus taken an unnecessary risk in “having the jab” just so she can go out “to hear Bob Marley”. (Marley died thirty years ago, but this didn’t seem to curb Currie’s bright-eyed expectation)
- She has taken an unnecessary risk because (a) 99.9858% will not die of Covid infection whereas (b) the number of blood-clot deaths after Astrazeneca injections have already caused Merkel to ban it in Germany for under 55s and (c) Cytokinic reaction to mutant or other viruses may kill her down the line…as it did all the monkeys tested by Oxford Recovery in the US
- Like most sawdust-headed politicians, Our Edwina hasn’t given much thought to the long term consequences of lost herd immunity. (About the same amount, in fact, as she gave to the act of shagging John Major)
- She is supporting compulsory vaccination by stealth for utterly selfish reasons, and dismissing the obvious libertarian case here. That neither of the lightweight anchors took her to task on this obvious fact represents yet one more indelible stain on mass-media journalism.
I can’t wait for the next infant school book off the production line (should our children ever go back to school) which will no doubt be called Fun with masks and needles. Either way, Boris Djugashvili will be live on telly later to tell us why a daily death toll of ten citizens will require we, the stupid and stubborn unvaccinated swine, to carry bells and yell “Unclean!” as we totter through the streets begging for food.
In what has become BoJo’s classic tactic of testing flag-salutes in advance, large tracts of his imminent speech have been leaked to those hacks under strict instructions to behave themselves. By far the most outrageous of these is twice-weekly testing for Covid via free chemist kits paid for by
yet more borowing by Rishi Sunak the Government.
The “state of the art” PCR testing that was always unfit for purpose (abeit lauded persistently by Matt the Mendacious Mule) has now been superceded by lateral flow tests – which wags in medical circles have dubbed literal flaw jests, because they’re meant to be an early warning system, but can’t detect Covid19 during the early symptom-free stage. It’s what we virology experts call a Not early warning sytem, or “news” for short. And everyone “will be urged” to take it twice a week…..paid for by
yet more borowing by Rishi Sunak the Government.
This sketch is getting silly.
Some are at last catching onto the Sillyscaletron element. Head of the 1922 Committee Graham Brady writes an attack piece in the Torygraph today including the words, ‘…the foundation stone of British liberty was casually tossed aside under lockdown laws that made it an offence to leave your home unless it was for a reason that was deemed acceptable by Matt Hancock….ministers have been keen to cling to emergency powers for longer than they are needed and have been too willing to ban things that are perfectly safe for fear that people will get carried away with the idea that they can make their own decisions.’
Brady (whom I have met) has always struck me as a bloke who’d struggle with the skin on a rice pudding. Those of us expats stranded without driving licences here in the EU (70,000 now in France alone) tried to lobby Mild Malc the Manc last week, but he was Not At Home to Hawkers. He is not a chap who enjoys the sound of gunfire*.
Even the Times cartoonist (surely he’s mad? Or is it just me?) seems finally to have spotted where we’re going:
I suspect the time has come to apply some pressure to the media set in terms of balance and balls…and forget Graham Brady’s 1922 powder-puffs in favour of quietly killing off Labour with a new movement based on centrist law-abiding pragmatism.
In the meantime, to reiterate: I’m putting out an APB call for anyone anywhere (within or without journalism) to let me know whether there is in fact any truth behind the Thirty Year Sealing story. If shown to be true, the revelations can only fuel the already deep suspicions held by millions of people when it comes to Virusecrecy.
*Older drivers like myself who live in open French countryside miles from services now face two choices: either break the law (and attract a €12,000 fine if apprehended) or start eating nettles. We have called out both Transport Minister Grunt Shapps and PM Boris Jobsdone using tradititonal and social media. BoJo’s repetition of his claim to have “got Brexit done” is shown to be yet another fat fib to add to his long history of poor detail and blatant unthruths.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas