Biden speech @ 3m mark, from CNN:
2010 news coverage of Obama: www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-still-opposes-same-sex-marriage/
Fact: Obama voted against the Federal Marriage Amendment
In 1973, Biden said that gay federal employees were “security risks”
In 1993, Biden voted to block the immigration of HIV+ individuals into the United States
In 1993, Biden voted for the bill that created “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell”. He also helped write the bill.
In 1994, Biden voted to cut off federal funding for schools that taught “acceptance of homosexuality as a lifestyle”
In 1996, Biden voted for the Defense Of Marriage Act, which defined marriage as between one man and one woman
In the 2000s, Biden claimed that same-sex marriage was a “state” issue and repeatedly said that marriage was “between a man and a woman”
In 2008, both before and after he became Obama’s Vice-Presidential nominee, Biden said he opposed same-sex marriage
In 2012, Biden said he “does not and will not endorse gay marriage in this country” and the White House walked back his previous comments interpreted as support.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas