The cause of COVID-19 infection rates, Fauci said, “is within our own country.”
“If you just look at the data and look at the people who have gotten infected, look at the people who are in the hospital, look at the people who’ve died. This is not driven by immigrants.”
“Certainly, immigrants can get infected, but they’re not the driving force of this,” he added. “Let’s face reality here.”
h/t Iceman 2.0
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots