The FDA adds new warning to Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine for rare side effect
The US Food and Drug Administration will soon add a warning label to Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines after about 100 people out of 12.8 million vaccinated patients developed Guillain-Barré syndrome, a largely recoverable neurological condition, according to multiple reports. The Biden administration is expected to announce the new warning as early as Tuesday, according to The New York Times. Officials are still encouraging people to seek vaccination, as the possible side effects of vaccines are much less deadly than the effects of COVID-19.
What you need to know:
– Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is a neurological disorder that has been reported in about 100 out of 12.8 million Johnson & Johnson vaccine recipients, according to multiple reports.
– GBS is fully recoverable in most patients, according to multiple reports.
– The FDA says according to its evaluation of the J&J vaccine, it “continues to find the known and potential benefits clearly outweigh the known and potential risks,” according to The Washington Post.
h/t Uppity Me
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud