There’s more fraud and deception at the FDA…iow water is wet.
According to a recent report by the American Kratom Association, the FDA is targeting kratom because, like cannabis and other natural products, it can’t be weaponized by big pharma. In addition, the more natural substances are deemed “illegal”, the most profits are made by the corrupt prison industry/law enforcement.
The most egregious examples cited by AKA include cases where:
• The FDA failed to adequately disclose and account for material facts from the peer-reviewed Case Report of nine deaths in Sweden that were published in 2011 in the Journal of Analytical Toxicology. That report concluded the deaths were actually the result of adulteration of kratom powder with a toxic dose of O-desmethyltramadol.
• Two deaths claimed in the documents released by the FDA are the same death reported twice (FAERS ID No. 14449343 and FAERS ID No. 14254346).
• Other deaths were from abuse of loperamide (FAERS ID Nos. 12665823 and 12665824), heroin (FAERS ID No. 174035), acetaminophen (FAERS ID No. 14554565), and other drugs or drug cocktails.
• The FDA stripped source data (FAERS ID No. 14449343) that cited U-47700 (PINK) as the primary cause of death, when kratom was listed as the fifth of six substances in the toxicology report.
• The FDA even attributed suicides (FAERS ID No. 14554565 and FAERS ID No. 12639556); a homicide, with a gunshot wound to the chest (FAERS ID No. 12639316); cardiac arrhythmia while swimming (FAERS ID No. 191303); deep vein thrombosis (FAERS ID No. 12639594), and the fall from a window (FAERS ID No. 1342166) to kratom.
“Not only is the FDA’s effort to frame kratom as a culprit in these otherwise unrelated deaths sloppy and lacking in scientific integrity, but one can only conclude that it has been done deliberately,” said Dave Herman, Chairman of the AKA. “We invite those who want the truth to go to our white paper, get the information, and join us in our demand that the FDA follow the science.”
According to the AKA, none of the FDA reported 44 deaths document any specific cause that is consistent among the cases that can be linked specifically to kratom; a vast majority of the cases document polydrug use by the decedent and, in a few cases, the possible use of adulterated kratom products. In most cases, the cumulative contributions of multiple drugs and interactions between drugs are not even considered by FDA.
“The DEA, CDC, and NIDA depend on the FDA for accurate information,” said Herman. “This misinformation has already resulted in bans on kratom in six states and in a number of local jurisdictions. Likewise, it creates a completely unjustified bias against kratom by law enforcement officers, coroners and medical examiners, and state prosecuting attorneys’ groups. We call on the FDA to make this right.”
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…