by Peter Schiff of Peter Schiff Podcast
Government data says inflation worse than the 80s; real data says inflation already worse than the 70s.
Hypocritical Republicans criticize Biden for the same policies they pushed for under Trump.
Jerome Powell claims economy is great, but it needs the same amount of stimulus as when it was crashing.
Fed claims to have the tools to fight inflation if it gets too high, but not using them now proves they don’t.
Powell admits people aren’t working because they’re being paid not to.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!