If the Fed is fighting inflation and has ended quantitative easing, why is its balance sheet still going up?
In the week ending April 13, the balance sheet grew by $27.9 billion, hitting a new record of $8.965 trillion. This is up about $3 billion from its previous high in March.
As Peter Schiff put it in a tweet, “For all the talk of fighting inflation and shirking its balance sheet, the Fed continues creating more inflation and expanding its balance sheet!”
At the end of March, it looked as if the Fed had ended QE. The balance sheet fell between March 21 and March 28 but then increased slightly the following week prior to the nearly $28 billion increase last week.
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Biden’s Destruction Of America Is Being Noticed
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- New York street interviews are frightening…
- Forbes: “You’re Not Imagining It—Stores Are Locking Everything Up”