A federal judge in Wisconsin has issued a restraining order freezing the Biden administration’s loan-forgiveness program for non-white farmers, pending a ruling on whether basing benefits on skin color is constitutional. US District Court Judge William Griesbach granted the temporary restraining order on Thursday in Milwaukee..
The $4 billion initiative – championed as part of President Joe Biden’s racial-equity push – was included in the Covid-19 relief package that was enacted in March, although it didn’t relate directly to the pandemic. The program paid off as much as 120% of loan balances held by farmers and ranchers – as long as they were black, Hispanic, or of some other non-white identity
🚨 U.S. District Judge William Griesbach issued a temporary restraining order halting payments in a federal farmer loan forgiveness program that allocates benefits on the basis of racial categories.
— WILL (@WILawLiberty) June 10, 2021
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!