Las Vegas gunman lost money, became unstable before shooting
LAS VEGAS – In the year before Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock carried out the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history, the high-stakes gambler appeared to have become increasingly unstable, distant and constantly complained of being sick, according to a final investigative report released Friday.
Financial records also showed Paddock had lost more than $1.5 million in the two years before the Oct. 1 shooting that left 58 people dead and more than 800 others injured.
We still don’t know why he did it: Las Vegas police close their investigation into last year’s massacre WITHOUT finding a motive
Officials announced Friday they will close the Las Vegas massacre investigation
The October 1, 2017 shooting was the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history, killing 58 and wounding nearly 500
Police determined there was no evidence of conspiracy or a second gunman
But the 10-month investigation was unable to determine a motive behind attack
Gunman Stephen Craig Paddock, 64, acted alone as he opened fire on an outdoor country music concert in Las Vegas from his hotel room
Investigators revealed that Paddock claimed to be sick and his doctors told him he had a ‘chemical imbalance’, as per a final report published Friday
One of his three brothers Bruce called him ‘paranoid and delusional’
His other brother Eric said he believed Paddock launched attack ‘because he had done everything in the world he wanted to do and was bored with everything’
Police are closing their investigation into the Las Vegas massacre – the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history – that took the lives of 58 people.
After 10 months of research and questioning, authorities announced Friday they are closing their books on the case after determining there was no evidence of conspiracy or a second gunman.
However police said they could not ‘definitively’ determine the motive behind lone-wolf shooter Stephen Craig Paddock’s killing spree upon a Las Vegas music festival on October 1, 2017.
In a final report published Friday, it’s revealed that Paddock had spent a whopping $1.5million in his last two years, claimed he was sick, and his own brothers believed he was ‘paranoid and delusional’.
Las Vegas Police Close Investigation on Largest Mass Shooting in History: Claim Unable to Determine Motive
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!