“According to the latest reports, S&P has downgraded First Republic Bank’s rating to “junk.” S&P analysts Nicholas Wetzel and Rian Pressman wrote:
“The bank’s business position will suffer after the volatile swings in its stock price and heightened media attention surrounding deposit volatility. Its business stability has weakened as market perceptions of its creditworthiness have declined.”
See also For First Time in History, Lindsey Graham is Right. But We Will Never Attack Mexico, Because The Entire Democrat Party is Owned by the Mexican Drug Cartel
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
See also The Federal Reserve Announces Its First Big Step Towards a Digital Dollar ( mark of the Beast)