by Chris Black
Big banks like Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, BOA, Citigroup et al agreed to perform a historic $30 billion unsecured deposit injection in First Republic Bank.
This is basically the first private bailout in history.
Look, the big banks are helping out a little one out of the goodness of their hearts, it’s like Hannukah:
BREAKING: Group of financial institutions in talks to deposit about $20 billion in First Republic, sources say (via @DavidFaber) t.co/lhgceOTnik
— CNBC Now (@CNBCnow) March 16, 2023
The truth is that the big banks bought up millions of shares of First Republic, then used depositor’s cash to “bail them out” and voila, cost free acquisition.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people