- A new law will impose fines on Florida businesses and hospitals that require COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed the ban on vaccine mandates into law on Thursday, effective immediately.
- DeSantis called it “the strongest piece of legislation that’s been enacted anywhere in the country.”
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a bill Thursday that will force all Florida employers and hospitals to pay fines should they choose to enforce the COVID-19 vaccine mandate, according to a press release.
The new law delineates a multitude of exemptions for vaccines that private employers must allow, including “health or religious concerns; pregnancy or anticipated future pregnancy; and past recovery from COVID-19.”
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- DRAFT IS INEVITABLE
- Pathologist Shows SPIKE PROTEIN Inside Vaxies
- NEW PROJECT VERITAS JUST DROPPED!!!
- The Nuclear War That We Have Been Relentlessly Warned About Is Now Right On Our Doorstep
- The market is overbought heading into ANOTHER Fed rate hike, while the Fed takes liquidity down to ZERO. Today’s investors are not thinking about what could go wrong, only about what could go right…
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Amazon’s LOTR Series has Flopped HARD
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article