JACKSONVILLE, Florida — Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) believes the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is “absolutely” driven by politics, causing the American people to lose faith in the federal agency, he told Breitbart News during an exclusive interview on Tuesday.
Speaking to Breitbart News after signing a bill to protect girls’ and women’s athletics, DeSantis said the CDC is “absolutely” driven by politics, providing one example that, he said, made that view “crystal clear.”
“You saw a lot of examples, but the one that was the most crystal clear to me was when we were getting ready to do vaccine distribution. They have their ACIP [Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices] panel. They wrote a report in November, I was probably the only governor who read it,” he said, explaining that the report was “mostly about social justice and inequity and all these left-wing buzz terms.”
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically