Union Pacific puts limits on fertilizer shipments. What happens to food production when farmers don’t have fertilizer? www.3newsnow.com/news/local-news/fertilizer-company-complains-about-union-pacifics-railroad-shipment-limits Wanna guess who owns Union Pacific? Blackrock is the largest shareholder.
60 tons of beef recalled due to e coli fears. Though not one person has gotten e coli. nypost.com/2022/04/26/more-than-60-tons-of-ground-beef-recalled-due-to-e-coli-fears/
Chickens being killed to stop spread of bird flu.
Expected vegetable shortages in 3-6 months. (No source.)
Ukraine invasion causes grain shortage.
Russian sanctions cause more fertilizer shortage. www.npr.org/2022/03/14/1086498831/the-russian-invasion-of-ukraine-is-being-felt-as-far-away-as-u-s-farm-fields
Food processing plants catching fire or having explosions. marketrealist.com/p/food-processing-plant-fires/
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming