via Steve Kirsch
On October 26, I was invited by the FDA to give a 3-minute slide presentation during the Open Public Hearing session at the meeting of the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) which is the outside committee of the FDA that reviews vaccine safety and efficacy.
Today’s meeting is focused on whether or not to extend the EUA of the Pfizer vaccines for children aged 5 to 11.
Since I was only given 3 minutes of talk time, I prepared just 30 slides at the meeting. All the slides were questions that I believed needed to be fully answered before any vote to authorize vaccination for 5 to 11 year olds. After all, once you’ve been vaccinated, you can never be unvaccinated.
Since I had prepared over 100 questions for the committee, I thought it would be useful for both the VRBPAC committee, as well as the public, to post my slides publicly.
Here they are.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies