Some are actually happy about the $600 they’ll be receiving
while not realizing that it actually takes far more than
that away from you.
It’s like someone handing you $600 while removing $20,000
from your bank account.
In other words, a net loss… by a lot.
And there are people thankful for this.
“I don’t care about anything else. Just happy I’m getting my
$300,000,000 for Migrant and Refugee Assistance pg.. 147 DA FUQ?!
$10,000 per person for student loan bailout
$100,000,000 to NASA, because, who knows why.
$20,000,000,000 to the USPS, because why not
$300,000,000 to the Endowment for the Arts - because of it
$300,000,000 for the Endowment for the Humanities/ because no one even knew that was a thing
$15,000,000 for Veterans Employment Training / for when the GI Bill isn't enough
$435,000,000 for mental health support
$30,000,000,000 for the Department of Education stabilization fund/ because that will keep people employed (all those zeros can be confusing, that’s $30 BILLION)
- $200,000,000 to Safe Schools Emergency Response to Violence Program
- $300,000,000 to Public Broadcasting / NPR has to be bought by the Democrats
- $500,000,000 to Museums and Libraries / Who knows how we are going to use it
- $720,000,000 to Social Security Admin / but get this only 200,000,000 is to help people. The rest is for admin costs
- $25,000,000 for Cleaning supplies for the Capitol Building / I kid you not it’s on page 136
- $7,500,000 to the Smithsonian for additional salaries
- $35,000,000 to the JFK Center for Performing Arts
- $25,000,000 for additional salary for House of Representatives
- $3,000,000,000 upgrade to the IT department at the VA
- $315,000,000 for State Department Diplomatic Programs
- $95,000,000 for the Agency of International Development
- $300,000,000 for International Disaster Assistance
- $90,000,000 for the Peace Corp pg. 148
- $13,000,000 to Howard University pg. 121
- $9,000,000 Misc. Senate Expenses pg. 134
- $100,000,000 to Essential Air carriers pg. 162. This of note because the Airlines are going to need billions in loans to keep them afloat ($100,000,000 is chump change.)
- $40,000,000,000 goes to the Take Responsibility to Workers and Families Act This sounds like it’s direct payments for workers pg. 164
- $1,000,000,000 Airlines Recycle and Save Program pg. 163
- $25,000,000 to the FAA for administrative costs pg. 165
- $492,000,000 to National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) pg. 167
- $526,000,000 Grants to Amtrak to remain available if needed through 2021 pg. 168 (what are the odds that doesn’t go unused) Hidden on page 174 the Secretary has 7 days to allocate the funds & notify Congress
- $25,000,000,000 for Transit Infrastructure pg. 169
- $3,000,000 Maritime Administration pg. 172
- $5,000,000 Salaries and Expensive Office of the Inspector General pg. 172
- $2,500,000 Public and Indian Housing pg. 175
- $5,000,000 Community Planning and Development pg. 175
- $2,500,000 Office of Housing
What DOES ALL of this have to do with the Virus?