Fox Boston reported how Tyson Foods is raising prices for restaurants and how pork prices are up 40%, beef up 12%, and chicken up 16%, during a segment on WFXT’s (Fox) “Boston 25 Morning News at 7 AM” (Boston, Massachusetts) on 8/10/2021. Be sure to like, subscribe, and comment below to share your thoughts on the video.
Inflation: Why You Should Worry
“I AM ALARMED”: Senator Joe Manchin Urges Fed To “Immediately Reassess” Monetary Policy Amidst Growing “Inflation Tax”
See also Unprecedented Surge: German Supermarket Prices Skyrocket as Food Inflation Hits Record 22.3% in March!
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.