Fox News makes it official: It will NOT show Thursday's 1/6 hearing like all the other major networks. Tucker Carlson's show will air as usual. Carlson promotes conspiracy theories about the riot, calls the committee "illegitimate," and ridicules the committee members.
— Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) June 6, 2022
Here's the language from Fox's press release: "Fox News Channel's primetime programs will cover the hearings as news warrants." At 11pm ET, "Gutfeld" will be preempted, and Shannon Bream "will anchor a two-hour live special," joined by Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum.
— Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) June 7, 2022
See also Tucker Carlson on How the NSA Hacked His Signal Account to Stop Him From Interviewing Putin... "Everyone's in on it. Republicans and Democrats are all in on it."
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB