Nothing here so far.
Co-worker traveling in Paris says it started this morning. Now hotel is packed and full as people come in from rural areas apparently.
The protests over pension reform in France are getting tense. Big clashes with the police are breaking out
🚨 🚨 🚨
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) March 7, 2023
See also France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests... Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…