The Senate did not adopt the bill “introducing vaccination mandatory against SARS-CoV-2 ”. The text, tabled by members of the Socialist group at the end of August, was rejected this October 13 in public session, by 262 votes to 64. This parliamentary initiative will therefore not go further.
Only almost all of the socialist group behind the text voted in favor of the text, joined only by three colleagues from the center and the right. The other groups preferred to reject it.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.