France has removed the United States from its safe travel list, becoming the latest European country to ban unvaccinated American travelers.
A French government decree issued on Thursday bumped the United States from the country’s “green” list, down to “orange,” effectively banning unvaccinated American travelers.
France’s restrictions imposed on unvaccinated American travelers follow several other European destinations. Earlier this week, Spain also changed its entry policy for arrivals from the US, requiring them to have a certificate proving double vaccination. Denmark and the Netherlands have also recently updated their restrictions, requiring proof of vaccination for US travelers.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once