Did France’s globalist Quisling regime graduate from the Brandon School of Voodoo Economics?
A new round of French measures aimed at mitigating the effects of record inflation will cost about 20 billion euros ($20.4 billion), according to Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire.
The steps will be targeted more at workers, after the state already used about 26 billion euros this year for energy-price caps and fuel discounts to shelter firms and households, Le Maire said.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies
See also Peter Schiff: The Fed has surrendered the inflation fight... Investors will Bump UP the price of GOLD