Here’s a fun Tweet:
David Rosenberg @EconguyRosie
Word to the wise. We have endured two 10% corrections in the same year for all three major averages.
This has only happened in 1973, 1974, 1987, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2008. All but 1987 signalled recession, but that wasn’t a pretty picture either.
Also Libor is blowing out:
That extra 20 basis point rise in October is looking ominous. Don’t forget., roughly $350 trillion of bonds, loans and derivatives are linked to LIBOR.
Don’t worry, I’m sure nothing bad could happen as rates spike on such a monster pile of claims and bets. /s
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Tranny Stripper Performs for Kids, Kids Hand Out Cash
- College is a scam…
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- What Ominous Event Do They Have Planned For September 24th?
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries