Republican congressman from Florida, Matt Gaetz, has promised to nominate Donald Trump as the next House Speaker, should Republicans regain the majority. A few people have floated this possibility over the last year. But Gaetz is the first elected official to make it a pledge.
.@RepMattGaetz pledges that when Republicans retake the House in 2022, he will nominate President Donald Trump for Speaker of the House.
Watch the full interview on @RealDrGina #PrimeTime here: t.co/aNNdsklUEH pic.twitter.com/RAiMRTWXTl
— Real America's Voice (RAV) (@RealAmVoice) October 7, 2021
See also ATTENTION: Nigeria (first country in the world to introduce CBDC)...Water available only with a QR code
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
See also AND SO IT BEGINS...France Buys 65,000 Tons Of LNG From China In First Ever Yuan-Denominated Trade