New High of 90% of Americans Satisfied With Personal Life
- Americans’ satisfaction with personal life highest in four-decade trend
- Two in three Americans say they are very satisfied, also a new high
- High-income households, Republicans, married adults the most satisfied
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Nine in 10 Americans are satisfied with the way things are going in their personal life, a new high in Gallup’s four-decade trend. The latest figure bests the previous high of 88% recorded in 2003.
New U.S. jobless claims fall 15,000 to 202,000 and return close to a 50-year low
The numbers: The number of Americans who applied for unemployment benefits at the end of January fell close to a postrecession low, signaling the U.S. labor market is still rock solid despite stiffer economic headwinds.
Initial jobless claims declined by 15,000 to 202,000 in the seven days ended Feb. 1, the government said Thursday. The figures are seasonally adjusted.
Economists polled by MarketWatch had forecast a 215,000 reading.
The more stable monthly average of jobless claims, which filters out the weekly ups and downs, dropped by 3,000 to 211,750.
New unemployment applications are seen as a rough measure of how many people are losing their jobs. They touched a 50-year low of 193,000 in April 2019 and have hovered in the low 200,000s since then.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis