Yesterday, Melvin Capital got fleeced at their own game. Coordinated on Reddit retail investors were able to drive the stock at one point almost over $100/share to $160/share on the day for a company that has been in the news recently as another failing business amongst many closing hundreds of their buildings while wallstreet was poised to short them into the ground and make a fortune off of their misfortune.
Melvin Capital Investment firm was the target of Reddit group “wallstreetbets” because of their disclosure of a large short bet that they had taken on GameStop. They were “bailed out” by a 2.7 billion dollar investment from citidal and point72 asset management because that’s just how these crooks operate but it was a huge win for the little guys and this blueprint has put quite the scare into wallstreet and the game that they’ve played for 50 years and have gotten filthy rich playing.
Will the market retaliate today in a show of force by the biggest market movers and manipulators? Keep an eye on this…there could be quite the ripple effect of this over the next few days and weeks.
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!