California’s Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom APOLOGIZES for saying “gangs” when discussing “organized groups of people” looting trains. pic.twitter.com/ZRmqzUFH2m
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) January 21, 2022
“This is not one-off. This is organized theft. These are organized gangs of people that are coming out.”
“Forgive me for saying ‘gangs,’ that’s not a pejorative. They’re organized groups of folks that move from site to site.”
“When there’s more attention, a bright light on one site, they move to the next site. While these folks are arrested as if they’re individuals that are not connected to the whole, and we need to change that.”
What a f*cking idiot this guy is. FECKLESS is the word.
What a disgrace. The Democrats need to go. They are last century.
h/t Wild Bill Duncan
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably