For starters, I have no problem with adults who want to call themselves whatever they want, or dress however they want.. I’m a libertarian in that I support your right to do or say whatever you want as long as you aren’t harming others.
What confuses me is that gender dysphoria is pushed in the media at very high rate. It’s reported on daily, it’s in many, many TV shows, movies, and what not. It’s clearly a trendy thing for the media to push.
Looking at the statistics it seems that gender dysphoria is extremely rare
The DSM-5 estimates that about 0.005% to 0.014% of people assigned male at birth and 0.002% to 0.003% of people assigned female at birth are diagnosable with gender dysphoria.
Now this made me wonder, why is this being pushed? What is the reason for this to be constantly pushed into our collective consciousness?
I then started studying other forms of Dysphoria. Such as transablism. Why is this never mentioned or discussed in the news, in TV shows, movies etc.? Why isn’t this pushed at all?
It’s the exact same type of Dysphoria, where a person believes that they should be disabled. That is a person with two legs believes that they aren’t a two legged person and need to have one removed to be who they feel they are.
Made me start questioning why this narrative is so very popular in today’s culture. What is the reasoning?
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA