German is steeping toward the return of the dreaded Weimar hyperinflation as consumers brace themselves for massive price hikes for everyday goods and groceries at a whopping 20 to 50% rise.
Even before the war in Ukraine, prices soared by five percent “across the product range” due to increased energy prices, HDE President Josef Sanktjohanser warned on Friday.
Russia’s invasion is now pummeling economies and the supply chain as more price increases are on the horizon.
“The second wave of price increases is coming, and it will certainly be in double figures,” Sanktjohanser warned, cited by The Local.
The first retail chains have already started to raise their prices in Germany, and the rest will likely follow, according to the president of the trade association.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- Disney Launches Clothing Line for Gay Children